Old 06-20-2012, 06:18 PM
Gwert Yrrah

Default musicplayer A-B repeat

Hello,
I am looking for a music player able to do repeat within a song.Thanks!

Old 06-20-2012, 07:12 PM
Keith McKenzie

Rhythmbox

--
Sent from FOSS (Free Open Source Software)
Debian GNU/Linux

Old 06-20-2012, 08:39 PM
Camaleón

On Wed, 20 Jun 2012 11:18:01 -0700, Gwert Yrrah wrote:

> Hello,

Hello... please, avoid using html formatted posts, thanks! :-)

> I am looking for a music player able to do repeat within a song. Thanks!

Wikipedia has a small list of music players with that capability:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_audio_player_software#Extended_featu res

Greetings,

--
Camaleón

Old 06-21-2012, 06:52 AM
Johann Spies

On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 10:39:20PM +0200, Camaleón wrote:
> Wikipedia has a small list of music players with that capability:
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_audio_player_software#Extended_featu res

That article is outdated.

Regards
Johann

--
Johann Spies Telefoon: 021-808 4699
Databestuurder / Data manager

Sentrum vir Navorsing oor Evaluasie, Wetenskap en Tegnologie
Centre for Research on Evaluation, Science and Technology
Universiteit Stellenbosch.

"Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for
another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent
prayer of a righteous man availeth much."
James 5:16
E-pos vrywaringsklousule

Hierdie e-pos mag vertroulike inligting bevat en mag regtens geprivilegeerd wees en is slegs bedoel vir die persoon aan wie dit geadresseer is. Indien u nie die bedoelde ontvanger is nie, word u hiermee in kennis gestel dat u hierdie dokument geensins mag gebruik, versprei of kopieer nie. Stel ook asseblief die sender onmiddellik per telefoon in kennis en vee die e-pos uit. Die Universiteit aanvaar nie aanspreeklikheid vir enige skade, verlies of uitgawe wat voortspruit uit hierdie e-pos en/of die oopmaak van enige lês aangeheg by hierdie e-pos nie.

E-mail disclaimer

This e-mail may contain confidential information and may be legally privileged and is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that you may not use, distribute or copy this document in any manner whatsoever. Kindly also notify the sender immediately by telephone, and delete the e-mail. The University does not accept liability for any damage, loss or expense arising from this e-mail and/or accessing any files attached to this e-mail.

Old 06-21-2012, 02:53 PM
Camaleón

On Thu, 21 Jun 2012 08:52:44 +0200, Johann Spies wrote:

> On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 10:39:20PM +0200, Camaleón wrote:
>> Wikipedia has a small list of music players with that capability:
>>
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_audio_player_software#Extended_featu res
>
> That article is outdated.

Even so is better than nothing.

Greetings,