Old 06-19-2012, 06:21 AM
Sam

Default Fwd: Gonna do meat production, and some coordination

whoops, forgot the 'send to all' button, lol you almost all got* mass executed....lol actually i'm more precise than that, faggots.
be sure to kill all the least loyal people on the list first to ensure a reward promptly, you also get their stuff provided you do it righteously, and then live better than now.
some will try and kill me, perhaps all, and i'm okay with killing as per war and am practiced as per the blog .