Old 06-18-2012, 06:05 PM
Sven Joachim

Default gns3 on amd64

On 2012-06-18 19:27 +0200, Slavko wrote:

> Please, know someone why the amd64 package is not in official repo? I
> read the changelog
> (http://packages.debian.org/changelogs/pool/non-free/d/dynamips/dynamips_0.2.7-0.2.8RC2-5/changelog),
> but there is nothing about amd64 between the stable and testing versions.

Non-free packages are not autobuilt unless the maintainer confirms that
it is allowed by adding an "XS-Autobuild" field to debian/control╣.
Consider filing a bug report requesting that.

Cheers,
Sven

╣ http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2006/11/msg00012.html

Old 06-18-2012, 07:41 PM
Slavko

Ahoj,

D┼ła Mon, 18 Jun 2012 20:05:53 +0200 Sven Joachim <svenjoac@gmx.de> nap├*sal:

> Non-free packages are not autobuilt unless the maintainer confirms that
> it is allowed by adding an "XS-Autobuild" field to debian/control┬╣.

thanks, this is new for me

> Consider filing a bug report requesting that.

done, this was initial purpose of my ask :-)

regards

--
Slavko
http://slavino.sk