Old 04-10-2008, 12:58 AM
"Telaman Consultancies"

Default Pencil.

I note this has a Ubuntu download:

http://www.les-stooges.org/pascal/pencil/index.php?id=Home

...but not found in Debian.
Might be an interesting addition for some.
Regards,

David Palmer.

Old 04-10-2008, 04:44 AM
Andrew Sackville-West

On Thu, Apr 10, 2008 at 08:58:34AM +0800, Telaman Consultancies wrote:
> I note this has a Ubuntu download:
>
> http://www.les-stooges.org/pascal/pencil/index.php?id=Home
>
> ...but not found in Debian.
> Might be an interesting addition for some.

it has a debian/ directory in the source tree and with an ubuntu
package available, it probably wouldn't be hard to port it to
debian. It's released under GPL, so it should be any problem to get it
into the debian repo... file an RFP bug.

oh, and it looks pretty cool too!

Old 04-10-2008, 05:37 AM
"Telaman Consultancies"