Old 05-24-2012, 09:22 PM
Shane Johnson

Default glibc2-14

I have just run into a issue where the driver for a ASPEED video card worked in wheezy, and now is complaining about glibc not being at 2.14. *When I look to see the version installed, it is 2.13. *Does anyone know if there was a reversion or how I might go about resolving this?

Thanks
--
Shane D. JohnsonIT AdministratorRasmussen Equipment

Old 05-25-2012, 03:13 PM
Camaleón

On Thu, 24 May 2012 15:22:23 -0600, Shane Johnson wrote:

> I have just run into a issue where the driver for a ASPEED video card
> worked in wheezy, and now is complaining about glibc not being at 2.14.
> When I look to see the version installed, it is 2.13. Does anyone know
> if
> there was a reversion or how I might go about resolving this?

Mmm... you mean the problem is that glibc 2.14 has been removed or now
not available for Wheezy? If so, I can't find eglibc 2.14 package at the
repos and by reading this recent post:

It seems that we'll jump from 2.13 to 2.15, thus skipping 2.14.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón