Old 04-09-2008, 06:09 PM
Torquil Macdonald Sørensen

Default Firefox fonts too small

Hello, anybody know why the fonts size setting in Firefox needs to be
artificially high, i.e. much larger than the apparent size of the font it
actually uses in web pages?

I typically use font size 10 all over KDE and for GTK-apps, and this is also
used on the Firefox menu. But for some reason, a font size 9 (which I have
set as the minimum size) in firefox seems to correspond to something around
half as large as my font size 10 elsewhere (KDE, Firefox menu,...)

I have layout.css.dpi=0, and have not ticked the "Allow pages to choose their
own fonts..." in the Firefox preferences. I have also tried
layout.css.dpi=-1, but that made no difference.

Mvh
Torquil Sørensen