Old 04-09-2008, 05:02 PM
Jerome BENOIT

Default compiz-fusion and pommed

Hello List,

on my Lenny MacBook, `compiz-fusion' and `pommed' has been installed.
`gpomme' seems to work partially:
when the `eject' key is pressed, a nice image shows up;
when one of the sound keys is pressed, a nice animated images appears;
but when one the tow light keys is pressed, I get a white square,
whereas the light evolved.

Is there a way to get a nice image for the light stuff ?

Thanks in advance,
Jerome

--
Jerome BENOIT