Old 05-18-2012, 02:39 PM
Shane Johnson

Default LSI MegaRAID SAS 9240-4i hangs system at boot

Over current problems from what I have seen are hardware problems - I would make sure the intel expander doesn't need a external power source and if it does that it is functioning properly. *After that I would look to see if something isn't shorting out a USB port.

Shane