Old 05-04-2012, 03:03 PM
Chris Lumens

Default Don't download filelists from yum repo as they aren't needed.

> pyanaconda/packaging/yumpayload.py | 7 -------

Won't we need the filelist to do depsolving on anything that Requires:
/usr/bin/whatever?

- Chris

Old 05-04-2012, 07:05 PM
David Lehman

On Fri, 2012-05-04 at 11:03 -0400, Chris Lumens wrote:
> > pyanaconda/packaging/yumpayload.py | 7 -------
> > 1 files changed, 0 insertions(+), 7 deletions(-)
>
> Won't we need the filelist to do depsolving on anything that Requires:
> /usr/bin/whatever?

I never hit this condition in my admittedly limited testing. For one
thing, I never did select whatever group includes libguestfs. I figure
yum will grab it if it's needed at dependency check time and that's
better than making everybody wait for it.

Old 05-04-2012, 07:46 PM
Chris Lumens

> I never hit this condition in my admittedly limited testing. For one
> thing, I never did select whatever group includes libguestfs. I figure
> yum will grab it if it's needed at dependency check time and that's
> better than making everybody wait for it.

That works for me, for now.

- Chris