Old 05-04-2012, 08:58 AM
Ralf Mardorf

Default RAM from the stonagae - Was: Unidentified subject! ;)

On Fri, 2012-05-04 at 08:24 +0200, an unknown sender wrote:
> Heh! Coincidentally, I was looking through my old chip box last night to
> see if I had a 6502 (I did), and found a HM6116LP-2 and a couple of
> HY62256LP-10 chips :-)

You know this old reverb? It's full of old RAM, we call it
"Weltraumheizung" (translated: cosmic space heater) in Germany, probably
a bad translation, perhaps it's named "space heater" in other countries:
http://www.hestudiotechnik.de/image/outboard/2008/emt250.jpg

- Ralf