Old 05-04-2012, 08:21 AM
Ralf Mardorf

Default No Subject for digest

I don't have the time to read all mails at the moment.
Is this issue already known:

On Fri, 2012-05-04 at 08:24 +0200, an unknown sender wrote:
> debian-user-digest Digest Volume 2012 : Issue 718
>
> Today's Topics:
> Unidentified subject! [ ]
> Unidentified subject! [ ]
> Unidentified subject! [ ]
> Unidentified subject! [ ]
> Unidentified subject! [ ]
> Unidentified subject! [ ]

The headers of the mails are at the bottoms of the emails bodies.

Regards,
Ralf

Old 05-04-2012, 05:05 PM
Camalen

On Fri, 04 May 2012 10:21:41 +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:

> I don't have the time to read all mails at the moment. Is this issue
> already known:
>
> On Fri, 2012-05-04 at 08:24 +0200, an unknown sender wrote:
>> debian-user-digest Digest Volume 2012 : Issue 718
>>
>> Today's Topics:
>> Unidentified subject! [ ]
>> Unidentified subject! [ ]
>> Unidentified subject! [ ]
>> Unidentified subject! [ ]
>> Unidentified subject! [ ]
>> Unidentified subject! [ ]
>
> The headers of the mails are at the bottoms of the emails bodies.

I don't use "digest" but that sounds like something is messed up.

You can contact the mailing list admins/manintainers as stated here:

Greetings,

--
Camalen

Old 05-04-2012, 05:46 PM
Indulekha

On Fri, May 04, 2012 at 05:05:06PM +0000, Camaleón wrote:

> I don't use "digest" but that sounds like something is messed up.
>
> You can contact the mailing list admins/manintainers as stated here:

Several times I got caught by this on other mailing lists, it seems the
digest option is never properly interactive. Some kind of perverse
tradition, I guess....

To the OP, switch to a regular subscription and the problem is solved
(or, resign yourself to receiving what is essentially a RO version
of the list). Remember, once you know you become accountable.

--
Indulekha

Old 05-04-2012, 05:48 PM
Eduardo M KALINOWSKI

I don't have the time to read all mails at the moment.

Using digest or individual mails does not change that.

Is this issue already known: