Old 04-08-2008, 02:49 PM
"Tshepang Lekhonkhobe"

Default Fwd: trans

forwarding to a correct mailing list

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: nidhinrag <nidhinrag@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Apr 8, 2008 at 3:45 PM
Subject: trans
To: debian-project@lists.debian.org

hi,
where can I get simple hello translator ? please send me the link.
regards
nidhin

--
my place on the web:
floss-and-misc.blogspot.com

Old 04-08-2008, 04:53 PM
Ron Johnson

Old 04-08-2008, 10:43 PM
"Telaman Consultancies"

This looks like a promising subject.
Regards,

David Palmer.

Old 04-09-2008, 02:35 AM
Ron Johnson

Old 04-09-2008, 03:39 AM
"David Fox"

On Tue, Apr 8, 2008 at 7:35 PM, Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson@cox.net> wrote:
> For a 3 month, 400-post OT mega-thread?

Well, it may get off to a slow start, then. I didn't see any mention
of religion, or politics, or any mention of whether it's a good idea
to not pump one's gas in the state of Oregon.

Old 04-09-2008, 03:41 AM
Ron Johnson

Old 04-09-2008, 04:37 PM
Andrew Sackville-West

On Tue, Apr 08, 2008 at 10:41:37PM -0500, Ron Johnson wrote:
> On 04/08/08 22:39, David Fox wrote:
> > On Tue, Apr 8, 2008 at 7:35 PM, Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson@cox.net> wrote:
> >> For a 3 month, 400-post OT mega-thread?
> >
> > Well, it may get off to a slow start, then. I didn't see any mention
> > of religion, or politics, or any mention of whether it's a good idea
> > to not pump one's gas in the state of Oregon.
>
> Jeez, that sure is a blast from the past...

lemme just get this out of the way:

Nazis

There. And I call godwin too.

Done.

Old 04-09-2008, 05:02 PM
Ron Johnson

Old 04-09-2008, 05:27 PM
John Hasler

Ron Johnson writes:
> That's an invalid invocation of Godwin's Law.

Bsides, Godwin never promised that a thread would _end_ when Hitler was
mentioned: just that he eventually would be.
--
John Hasler

Old 04-09-2008, 11:49 PM

On Tue, Apr 8, 2008 at 7:35 PM, Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson@cox.net> wrote:
>> For a 3 month, 400-post OT mega-thread?
>
> Well, it may get off to a slow start, then. I didn't see any mention
> of religion, or politics, or any mention of whether it's a good idea
> to not pump one's gas in the state of Oregon.

Actually you ARE allowed to pump diesel in Oregon; just not normal
petrol--go figure.
Larry>