Old 05-03-2012, 08:59 AM
steef

Default seamonkey 2.9.1

hi list,

up till now every version of seamonkey, since a grey far_away past,
reproduced, when opened anew, exactly in the way i closed down my email-accounts.

from version 2.9.x it shuts down automatically my four email-accounts, even if
i leave them opened; when i close down seamonkey completely. in other words:
when i close down seamonkey completely with the inboxes opened i refind them
closed when i start up seamonkey again.

it is not a great problem. however i wonder: is this a bug? is there somebody
else with the same experience?

regards,

steef