Old 05-02-2012, 02:49 PM
Guido Martínez

Default Problems after installing network-manager (possibly because of hal?)

Hi,

I'm running debian 6.0.4 for amd64, with XFCE. I recently installed
network-manager so I could use my Wi-Fi card, this installed hal as a
dependency. The Wi-Fi now works properly but I have two known issues:
- The resolution changed from 1280x1024 to 1280x960, and I can't
change it back using the XFCE display settings.
- XFCE keyboard shortcuts don't work anymore. By this I mean
Ctrl+Alt+Delete which locks the session and Alt+F2 for xfrun4.

What can I do about this?
Thanks