Old 05-02-2012, 10:08 AM
Johan Mazel

Default Debian problem

Hi
I have a problem with Debian Testing on an Dell Optiplex 960.
Can I ask for some help on this list or should I use another way ?
Regards.
Johan Mazel

Old 05-02-2012, 10:28 AM
Jon Dowland

On 02/05/12 11:08, Johan Mazel wrote:
> I have a problem with Debian Testing on an Dell Optiplex 960.
> Can I ask for some help on this list or should I use another way ?

That's what the list is for. Please make sure use a descriptive subject
for the post with your problem in it.

Thanks

Old 05-02-2012, 10:39 AM
Brad Rogers

On Wed, 2 May 2012 19:08:52 +0900
Johan Mazel <johan.mazel@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Johan,

> I have a problem with Debian Testing on an Dell Optiplex 960.
> Can I ask for some help on this list or should I use another way ?

You're in the right place; Ask here, there's bound to be somebody that
can help.

--
Regards _
/ ) "The blindingly obvious is

Old 05-02-2012, 03:44 PM
Camaleón

On Wed, 02 May 2012 19:08:52 +0900, Johan Mazel wrote:

> I have a problem with Debian Testing on an Dell Optiplex 960. Can I ask
> for some help on this list or should I use another way ?

This list is okay but for the next time it would be better if you include
a more descriptive subject for the problem ;-)

Greetings,

--
Camaleón

Old 05-03-2012, 06:09 AM
Johan Mazel

Thanks for all your answers.
I sent another mail to this mailing list to expose my problem.
Regards.
Johan