Old 05-01-2012, 03:58 AM
David Christensen

Default http://cdimage.debian.org/*-update-*.jigdo images?

debian-user:

I use jigdo to obtain Debian ISO images. Tonight, I'm getting:

debian-6.0.4-amd64-CD-1.jigdo
debian-6.0.4-amd64-CD-1.template

Plus the four checksum and four signature files at:

http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/6.0.4/amd64/jigdo-cd/

I've also noticed "*-update-*" files in the same directory:

debian-update-6.0.4-amd64-CD-1.jigdo
debian-update-6.0.4-amd64-CD-1.template
debian-update-6.0.4-amd64-CD-11.template

I've STFW and have some guesses (mount the ISO's via /etc/fstab and
loopback, add entries to /etc/apt/sources.list, run apt-get update,
etc.), but is there anything I can RTFM? Should I get all 11 images, or
just #11?

TIA,

David

Archive: 4F9F5F69.3030706@holgerdanske.com">http://lists.debian.org/4F9F5F69.3030706@holgerdanske.com

Old 05-01-2012, 09:33 AM
Steve McIntyre

http://www.debian.org/CD/faq/#update-cd

--
Steve McIntyre, Cambridge, UK. steve@einval.com
"You can't barbecue lettuce!" -- Ellie Crane

Old 05-01-2012, 06:08 PM
David Christensen