Old 04-30-2012, 11:11 PM
Christian

Default Network Manager forgets WPA2 password.

Hi,

When I log into Gnome-Shell my WPA2 password is remembered between
sessions in Network Manager. But when I log into my default desktop
(Pekwm/Tint2) which also uses Network Manager I have to enter the password
every time. What can I do to get Network Manager remember the password
outside of Gnome?

I'm running Debian Wheezy with Gnome 3.2

--
//Christian