Old 04-30-2012, 04:58 AM
Han Soo Chang

Default Can't install flashplugin.nonfree. ERROR: wget failed to download

Hi,

I recently installed debian squeeze, but I can't see youtube videos on
iceweasel.

$ sudo apt-get install flashplugin-nonfree

Above command ends with a following error message. (My sources.list has non-free
included)

ERROR: wget failed to download
http://people.debian.org/~bartm/flashplugin-nonfree/fp10.sha512.amd64.pgp.asc
More information might be available at:
http://wiki.debian.org/FlashPlayer

I consulted the webpage, and googled, but could not get useful information.

I appreciate any help.

Thanks,
Han Soo