Old 04-08-2008, 08:32 AM
"Mathieu Malaterre"

Default Accessing idisk.mac.com

Hi there,

Has anyone found a way to access those idisk.mac.com web space ?
this is just as painful as the 'ie' only page. Is there any plugin I
can add to my debian/etch + thunderbird/icedove to access those page.
Everytime I try to connect to a page, I am redirected to:

http://idisk.mac.com/js/web/browser_req.html

Thanks,

--
Mathieu

Old 04-08-2008, 08:53 AM
Ron Johnson

Old 04-08-2008, 09:44 AM
"Simon Jolle"

2008/4/8, Mathieu Malaterre <mathieu.malaterre@gmail.com>:
> Hi there,

Hi Mathieu

> Has anyone found a way to access those idisk.mac.com web space ?
> this is just as painful as the 'ie' only page. Is there any plugin I
> can add to my debian/etch + thunderbird/icedove to access those page.
> Everytime I try to connect to a page, I am redirected to:

According this[0] blog posting you can access iDisk via WebDAV
protocol. There are several WebDAV clients in Debian Repositories. My
favorite is "cadaver".

Or just use Gnome to access your online disk.

> http://idisk.mac.com/js/web/browser_req.html
>
> Thanks,

HTH

cheers