Old 04-29-2012, 01:13 AM
Sharon Kimble

Default genisoimage and burning the iso created.

i have just created an iso of some of my music collection so that i
can play them off the DVD, delete them off the hard drive and free up
more space for new music, that’s the plan anyhow.

The command i used was ......... genisoimage -o ~/irishceltic.iso
/home/boztu/Music/Irish Celtic Music Collection Version 2/
........ and it created irishceltic.iso which is 18.4 gbs big.

I now want to burn this to DVD's but brassero wont do multiple DVD
from one source, and so far, i havne't been able to do it from k3b.

How do I do it in either brassero or k3b please? Or can it be done
from the command line please?

Thanks
Sharon.
--
A taste of linux = http://www.sharons.org.uk/taste/index.html
Debian 6,0.4, Gnome 1:2.30+7, LibreOffice 3.5.1