Old 04-26-2012, 06:44 PM
Augustin

Default What kind of digital video camera

Hello,

I am about to purchase my very first digital video camera. I have never bought
this kind of hardware before, and as a KDE user, I'd like to enquire what the
linux community would recommend. I want a low-to-mid range camera (up to $500,
more only if specific features are worth the price difference).

What specs should I pay attention to?
Storage?
Generally speaking, how is the linux support for digital video camera?
What about kdenlive support?

Thanks,

Augustin.