Old 04-25-2012, 08:15 PM
Gary Roach

Default Iceweasel mess with this mailing list (Solved)

Sorry about the Iceweasel. Yes I meant Icedove. I was mucking around
with the settings and ran across "Display Attachments Inline" under the
View menu. I checked it and the problem went away. I'm not sure why this
should make such a difference but it does. The package now works as it
should. The main index shows in the normal window and the individual
messages show in the bottom window as attachments. Before the email
looked like attachments to attachments.

Gary R,