Old 04-25-2012, 06:59 AM
Joby Mathew

Default How To Install A Complete LEMP (Linux - EngineX (Nginx HTTP SERVER) - Mysql - PHP) Server (Not LAMP...) On Debian Squeese

Hi all
i just want to setup debian webserver with*Nginx*
i installed and i am getting "Welcome to nginx!" page but i am not*getting*other pages which is in the www directory like "info.php" so could u please sent me the *How To Install A Complete LEMP (Linux - EngineX (Nginx HTTP SERVER) - Mysql - PHP) Server (Not LAMP...) On Debian squeese that could help me a lot me to to setup a good web server with Nginx