Old 04-23-2012, 08:36 PM
Per Carlson

Default getent passwd doesn't show ldap user

Hi Stefano

> nslcd: [8b4567] DEBUG: myldap_search(base="dc=amahoro,dc=bi", filter="(objectClass=posixAccount)")
> nslcd: [8b4567] DEBUG: ldap_simple_bind_s(NULL,NULL)
> (uri="ldap://localhost:389")
>
> nslcd: [8b4567] ldap_result() failed: No such object

Looking back at your first post, I now see that you have a very
restrictive ACL with "by * none".

access to *
by dn.base="uid=nslcd_proc,ou=System,dc=amahoro,dc=bi " read
by self write
by * none

With this one in-place you must add back the binddn's in nslcd.conf.
Sorry for misleading you there.

Can you do a ldapsearch with the same parameters as nslcd tries (see
above), but binding with a DN?

--
Pelle

"D’ä e å, vett ja”, skrek ja, för ja ble rasen,
”å i åa ä e ö, hörer han lite, d’ä e å, å i åa ä e ö"
- Gustav Fröding, 1895

Old 04-25-2012, 02:10 PM
stefano malini

Per, it runs. yes, i forgot to put it. thanks.
now it the samba round! maybe i'll wrote you again!

thank you very much.