Old 04-23-2012, 06:50 PM
Gita Singh

Default Custom 3D Biological Pathways, Animations, and Posters

Title: Protein Lounge: Custom Services
In today's competitive market, a company must stand out from its competitors to grab and hold the customer's attention. Protein Lounge is one of the top Biological Animation, Pathway, and Graphics providers for the biotech and pharmaceutical industry.*Protein Lounge?s cutting edge design and graphics can help boost your sales and improve your company?s brand imaging. We can create the ultimate product placement by linking beautifully rendered digital posters*(there are three posters here and they are all available free!)*to your company?s web pages and online advertisements. We also provide animations to help explain a wide variety of biological concepts, examples of animations can be viewed here.

Protein Lounge is excited to launch our latest creation, the Bio-VisualizerTM. It is a flash based tool that helps the user communicate complex biological phenomena in a completely new way. This tool not only makes biological processes and signaling easy to understand but is unique for its visually appealing graphics. The Bio-VisualizerTM tool can be customized according to the clients requirements, to help you reach your target audience.
You can view our custom pathways on our facebook page, included is 98 pathways we did for SA Biosciences. *There are additional poster and custom design samples on our facebook page as well.
For more information about a custom service please contact us. *