Old 04-07-2008, 10:25 PM
Jude DaShiell

Default evince puzzle

In order to fix evince when it broke on me in the installation, I
uninstalled the entire desktop environment then reinstalled the
environment. When I did that, the evince failure went away. Now before I
wipe out openoffice exclusively, I'm wondering if a repeat operation might
just fix openoffice too. If this ends up working it will be interesting
if anyone can come up with a possible explanation why it works.

Old 04-07-2008, 10:46 PM
Eduardo M KALINOWSKI

Jude DaShiell wrote:
> In order to fix evince when it broke on me in the installation, I
> uninstalled the entire desktop environment then reinstalled the
> environment. When I did that, the evince failure went away. Now
> before I wipe out openoffice exclusively, I'm wondering if a repeat
> operation might just fix openoffice too. If this ends up working it
> will be interesting if anyone can come up with a possible explanation
> why it works.

Instead of complaining about OpenOffice.org three times in less than two
hours, why don't you describe the problem so we can try to help? But
please read

before.

--
"Plan to throw one away. You will anyway."
-- Fred Brooks, "The Mythical Man Month"

Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
ekalin@gmail.com
http://move.to/hpkb