FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
» Video Reviews

» Linux Archive

Linux-archive is a website aiming to archive linux email lists and to make them easily accessible for linux users/developers.


» Sponsor

» Partners

» Sponsor

Go Back   Linux Archive > Debian > Debian User

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 04-23-2012, 10:21 AM
stefano malini
 
Default getent passwd doesn't show ldap user

hi,
installed openldap and configured nslcd.conf and nsswitch.conf on debian
squeeze server.

At the moment getent passwd doesn't show ldap user.
I create a user nslcd_proc for nslcd lookups.
this user belong to the System organizationalUnit.

You can see some checks.

FIRST SHELL
nslcd -d
nslcd: DEBUG: add_uri(ldap://localhost:389)
nslcd: version 0.7.15 starting
nslcd: DEBUG: unlink() of /var/run/nslcd/socket failed (ignored): No
such file or directory

nslcd: DEBUG: setgroups(0,NULL) done
nslcd: DEBUG: setgid(107) done
nslcd: DEBUG: setuid(105) done
nslcd: accepting connections

SECOND SHELL: getent passwd-->shows only local users

FIRST SHELL shows:

nslcd: [8b4567] DEBUG: connection from pid=2055 uid=0 gid=0
nslcd: [8b4567] DEBUG: nslcd_passwd_all()
nslcd: [8b4567] DEBUG: myldap_search(base="dc=amahoro,dc=bi",
filter="(objectClass=posixAccount)")

nslcd: [8b4567] DEBUG: ldap_initialize(ldap://localhost:389)
nslcd: [8b4567] DEBUG: ldap_set_rebind_proc()
nslcd: [8b4567] DEBUG: ldap_set_option(LDAP_OPT_PROTOCOL_VERSION,3)
nslcd: [8b4567] DEBUG: ldap_set_option(LDAP_OPT_DEREF,0)
nslcd: [8b4567] DEBUG: ldap_set_option(LDAP_OPT_TIMELIMIT,0)
nslcd: [8b4567] DEBUG: ldap_set_option(LDAP_OPT_TIMEOUT,0)
nslcd: [8b4567] DEBUG: ldap_set_option(LDAP_OPT_NETWORK_TIMEOUT,0)
nslcd: [8b4567] DEBUG: ldap_set_option(LDAP_OPT_REFERRALS,LDAP_OPT_ON)
nslcd: [8b4567] DEBUG: ldap_set_option(LDAP_OPT_RESTART,LDAP_OPT_ON)
nslcd: [8b4567] DEBUG:
ldap_simple_bind_s("uid=nslcd_proc,ou=System,dc=am ahoro,dc=bi","***")
(uri="ldap://localhost:389")

nslcd: [8b4567] ldap_result() failed: No such object

These are the permissions of nslcd files and folder

ls -ld /etc/nslcd.conf /var/run/nslcd/ /var/run/nslcd/*
-rw-r----- 1 root nslcd 635 Apr 21 11:54 /etc/nslcd.conf
drwxr-xr-x 2 nslcd nslcd 4096 Apr 21 11:55 /var/run/nslcd/
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 5 Apr 21 11:55 /var/run/nslcd/nslcd.pid
srw-rw-rw- 1 root root 0 Apr 21 11:55 /var/run/nslcd/socket

Opening /var/run/nslcd/socket it shows:
Error reading /var/run/nslcd/socket: No such device or address


Follow nslcd.conf and slapd.conf.

__________________________________________________ ________________
# /etc/nslcd.conf
# nslcd configuration file. See nslcd.conf(5)
# for details.

# The user and group nslcd should run as.
uid nslcd
gid nslcd

# The location at which the LDAP server(s) should be reachable.
uri ldap://localhost:389

# The search base that will be used for all queries.
base dc=amahoro,dc=bi

# The LDAP protocol version to use.
#ldap_version 3

# The DN to bind with for normal lookups.
binddn uid=nslcd_proc,ou=System,dc=amahoro,dc=bi
bindpw *****

# The DN used for password modifications by root.
#rootpwmoddn cn=admin,dc=example,dc=com

# SSL options
#ssl off
#tls_reqcert never

# The search scope.
#scope sub
__________________________________________________ _________________
slapd.conf


slapd.conf
#Basics
include /etc/ldap/schema/core.schema
include /etc/ldap/schema/cosine.schema
include /etc/ldap/schema/inetorgperson.schema
include /etc/ldap/schema/nis.schema

pidfile /var/run/slapd/slapd.pid
argsfile /var/run/slapd/slapd.args
loglevel trace
modulepath /usr/lib/ldap
moduleload back_hdb

#Database Configuration
backend hdb
database hdb
suffix "dc=amahoro,dc=bi"
rootdn "cn=Manager,dc=amahoro,dc=bi"
rootpw {SSHA}zH2A+jeSlbl2/UcAXm596KPV4IB/R6x9
directory /var/lib/ldap
index objectClass,cn eq

#ACLs
access to attrs=userPassword
by anonymous auth
by self write
by * none

access to *
by dn.base="uid=nslcd_proc,ou=System,dc=amahoro,dc=bi " read
by self write
by * none

Please, do you have some ideas?

thanks


--
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@lists.debian.org

Archive: 4F952D3C.2030402@gmail.com">http://lists.debian.org/4F952D3C.2030402@gmail.com
 
Old 04-23-2012, 12:44 PM
Per Carlson
 
Default getent passwd doesn't show ldap user

Hi Stefano.

> installed openldap and configured nslcd.conf and nsswitch.conf on debian
> squeeze server.

Did you install nslcd by it self or in companion with libnss-ldapd and
libpam-ldapd?

How does your /etc/nsswitch.conf look like? Here are the relevant
lines from mine:

passwd: files ldap
group: files ldap
shadow: files ldap

You need libnss-ldapd for the "ldap" rule in the lines above.

> At the moment getent passwd doesn't show ldap user.
> I create a user nslcd_proc for nslcd lookups.
> this user belong to the System organizationalUnit.

This is unnecessary, nslcd functions fine without a DN.

> nslcd: [8b4567] DEBUG:
> ldap_simple_bind_s("uid=nslcd_proc,ou=System,dc=am ahoro,dc=bi","***")
> (uri="ldap://localhost:389")
> nslcd: [8b4567] ldap_result() failed: No such object

Looks like LDAP can't find the DN in the repository. Can you log in
manually as this user?

server$ ldapsearch -xW -D "uid=nslcd_proc,ou=System,dc=amahoro,dc=bi"
-H ldapi:///

> slapd.conf

Do you have a slapd.conf? Have you compiled it from source or
installed as a Debian package?

server$ apt-cache policy slapd

I've got:

slapd:
Installed: 2.4.23-7.2
Candidate: 2.4.23-7.2
Version table:
*** 2.4.23-7.2 0
700 http://ftp.no.debian.org/debian/ squeeze/main amd64 Packages
100 /var/lib/dpkg/status


AFAIK the openldap server (binary package is called slapd in Debian)
packaged no longer use that file. Instead the config is stored in a
LDAP repository (/etc/ldap/slapd.d) and modified by using LDIF-files.

--
Pelle

"D’ä e å, vett ja”, skrek ja, för ja ble rasen,
”å i åa ä e ö, hörer han lite, d’ä e å, å i åa ä e ö"
- Gustav Fröding, 1895


--
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@lists.debian.org
Archive: CAOURYnDjhQpbrZFYd4urzp5ux8hHXHbaGB1XmCucNCw=JYcTF w@mail.gmail.com">http://lists.debian.org/CAOURYnDjhQpbrZFYd4urzp5ux8hHXHbaGB1XmCucNCw=JYcTF w@mail.gmail.com
 
Old 04-23-2012, 01:29 PM
stefano malini
 
Default getent passwd doesn't show ldap user

Hi Per,

thanks for reply.

> Did you install nslcd by it self or in companion with libnss-ldapd and
> libpam-ldapd?

nslcd has been installed automatically installing libnss-ldapd.

> How does your /etc/nsswitch.conf look like? Here are the relevant
> lines from mine:

This is my /etc/nsswitch.conf:

# /etc/nsswitch.conf
#
# Example configuration of GNU Name Service Switch functionality.
# If you have the `glibc-doc-reference' and `info' packages installed, try:
# `info libc "Name Service Switch"' for information about this file.

passwd: files ldap
group: files ldap
shadow: files ldap

hosts: files dns
networks: files

protocols: db files
services: db files
ethers: db files
rpc: db files

> This is unnecessary, nslcd functions fine without a DN.

ok, i removed it

> Looks like LDAP can't find the DN in the repository. Can you log in
> manually as this user?

Trying your command:
root@amahoro:~# ldapsearch -xW -D
"uid=nslcd_proc,ou=System,dc=amahoro,dc=bi" -H ldapi:///

Enter LDAP Password:
ldap_bind: Invalid credentials (49)

I don't know why but trying with this:

root@amahoro:~# ldapsearch -xW -D "cn=Manager,dc=amahoro,dc=bi"
Enter LDAP Password:
# extended LDIF
#
# LDAPv3
# base <dc=amahoro,dc=bi> (default) with scope subtree
# filter: (objectclass=*)
# requesting: ALL
#

# search result
search: 2
result: 32 No such object

I don't understand where is wrong.

> Do you have a slapd.conf? Have you compiled it from source or
> installed as a Debian package?

I installed it as a Debian package:

root@amahoro:~# apt-cache policy slapd
slapd:
Installed: 2.4.23-7.2
Candidate: 2.4.23-7.2
Version table:
*** 2.4.23-7.2 0
500 http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ squeeze/main i386 Packages
100 /var/lib/dpkg/status

What do you think?






On 04/23/2012 02:44 PM, Per Carlson wrote:

Hi Stefano.


installed openldap and configured nslcd.conf and nsswitch.conf on debian
squeeze server.


Did you install nslcd by it self or in companion with libnss-ldapd and
libpam-ldapd?

How does your /etc/nsswitch.conf look like? Here are the relevant
lines from mine:

passwd: files ldap
group: files ldap
shadow: files ldap

You need libnss-ldapd for the "ldap" rule in the lines above.


At the moment getent passwd doesn't show ldap user.
I create a user nslcd_proc for nslcd lookups.
this user belong to the System organizationalUnit.


This is unnecessary, nslcd functions fine without a DN.


nslcd: [8b4567] DEBUG:
ldap_simple_bind_s("uid=nslcd_proc,ou=System,dc=am ahoro,dc=bi","***")
(uri="ldap://localhost:389")
nslcd: [8b4567] ldap_result() failed: No such object


Looks like LDAP can't find the DN in the repository. Can you log in
manually as this user?

server$ ldapsearch -xW -D "uid=nslcd_proc,ou=System,dc=amahoro,dc=bi"
-H ldapi:///


slapd.conf


Do you have a slapd.conf? Have you compiled it from source or
installed as a Debian package?

server$ apt-cache policy slapd

I've got:

slapd:
Installed: 2.4.23-7.2
Candidate: 2.4.23-7.2
Version table:
*** 2.4.23-7.2 0
700 http://ftp.no.debian.org/debian/ squeeze/main amd64 Packages
100 /var/lib/dpkg/status


AFAIK the openldap server (binary package is called slapd in Debian)
packaged no longer use that file. Instead the config is stored in a
LDAP repository (/etc/ldap/slapd.d) and modified by using LDIF-files.




--
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@lists.debian.org

Archive: 4F955955.1090006@gmail.com">http://lists.debian.org/4F955955.1090006@gmail.com
 
Old 04-23-2012, 02:11 PM
Per Carlson
 
Default getent passwd doesn't show ldap user

Hi Stefano.

>> Did you install nslcd by it self or in companion with libnss-ldapd and
>> libpam-ldapd?
>
> nslcd has been installed automatically installing libnss-ldapd.

Ok.

> This is my /etc/nsswitch.conf:
>
> passwd: * * * * files ldap
> group: * * * * *files ldap
> shadow: * * * * files ldap

That's fine.

>> This is unnecessary, nslcd functions fine without a DN.
>
> ok, i removed it

Try stopping the caching daemon ("sudo service nscd stop") and try
again. getent still doesn't resolve?

I'm not 100% sure, but LDAP might bee needed in pam as well.
Installing libpam-ldapd should do that automatically. Look for
"pam_ldap.so" in /etc/pam.d/common-{auth,password,session}

>> Looks like LDAP can't find the DN in the repository. Can you log in
>> manually as this user?
>
> Trying your command:
> root@amahoro:~# ldapsearch -xW -D
> "uid=nslcd_proc,ou=System,dc=amahoro,dc=bi" -H ldapi:///
> Enter LDAP Password:
> ldap_bind: Invalid credentials (49)

That explains why nslcd didn't succeed binding.

> I don't know why but trying with this:
>
> root@amahoro:~# ldapsearch -xW -D "cn=Manager,dc=amahoro,dc=bi"
> Enter LDAP Password:
> # extended LDIF
> #
> # LDAPv3
> # base <dc=amahoro,dc=bi> (default) with scope subtree
> # filter: (objectclass=*)
> # requesting: ALL
> #
>
> # search result
> search: 2
> result: 32 No such object
>
> I don't understand where is wrong.

Are you sure you have a working LDAP-database? Make sure you can
resolve things manually first. When that is working you can continue
working on nslcd.

>> Do you have a slapd.conf? Have you compiled it from source or
>> installed as a Debian package?
>
> I installed it as a Debian package:
>
> root@amahoro:~# apt-cache policy slapd
>
> slapd:
> *Installed: 2.4.23-7.2
> *Candidate: 2.4.23-7.2
> *Version table:
> **** 2.4.23-7.2 0
> * * * *500 http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ squeeze/main i386 Packages
> * * * *100 /var/lib/dpkg/status

In that case the configuration isn't done by slapd.conf. Check out the
documentation: "zless /usr/share/doc/slapd/README.Debian.gz"

> What do you think?

This command should give you the suffix and ACL's and some more info
(assuming a HDB database):

server$ sudo ldapsearch -Y EXTERNAL -H ldapi:/// -b "cn=config"
"(objectclass=olchdbconfig)"


--
Pelle

"D’ä e å, vett ja”, skrek ja, för ja ble rasen,
”å i åa ä e ö, hörer han lite, d’ä e å, å i åa ä e ö"
- Gustav Fröding, 1895


--
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@lists.debian.org
Archive: CAOURYnB3sSs6DJzmWvcWzXmwnah8H3aOeg-RCqziPpA8s7ESDg@mail.gmail.com">http://lists.debian.org/CAOURYnB3sSs6DJzmWvcWzXmwnah8H3aOeg-RCqziPpA8s7ESDg@mail.gmail.com
 
Old 04-23-2012, 03:24 PM
stefano malini
 
Default getent passwd doesn't show ldap user

Hi Per,

> Try stopping the caching daemon ("sudo service nscd stop") and try
> again. getent still doesn't resolve?

i tried without success

> I'm not 100% sure, but LDAP might bee needed in pam as well.
> Installing libpam-ldapd should do that automatically. Look for
> "pam_ldap.so" in /etc/pam.d/common-{auth,password,session}

i installed it and common-* files are updated automatically but it
didn't resolve it.


> Are you sure you have a working LDAP-database? Make sure you can
> resolve things manually first. When that is working you can continue
> working on nslcd.

Checking with:

root@amahoro:~# ldapsearch -xW -D "cn=Manager,dc=amahoro,dc=bi"

it shows:

Enter LDAP Password:
# extended LDIF
#
# LDAPv3
# base <dc=amahoro,dc=bi> (default) with scope subtree
# filter: (objectclass=*)
# requesting: ALL
#

# search result
search: 2
result: 32 No such object

# numResponses: 1

Checking with:

root@amahoro:~# ldapsearch -xW -D "cn=Manager,dc=amahoro,dc=bi" -b "" -s
base


it shows:

Enter LDAP Password:
# extended LDIF
#
# LDAPv3
# base <> with scope baseObject
# filter: (objectclass=*)
# requesting: ALL
#

#
dn:
objectClass: top
objectClass: OpenLDAProotDSE

# search result
search: 2
result: 0 Success

# numResponses: 2
# numEntries: 1

Why these differences only adding the DN for the search and adding the
specified entry am looking for?


> In that case the configuration isn't done by slapd.conf. Check out the
> documentation: "zless /usr/share/doc/slapd/README.Debian.gz

I know. In this case i deleted slapd.d folder and i created a new file
slapd.conf and i specified it in /etc/default/slapd


> This command should give you the suffix and ACL's and some more info
> (assuming a HDB database):

ldapsearch -Y EXTERNAL -H ldapi:/// -b "cn=config"
"(objectclass=olchdbconfig)"

SASL/EXTERNAL authentication started
SASL username: gidNumber=0+uidNumber=0,cn=peercred,cn=external,cn =auth
SASL SSF: 0
# extended LDIF
#
# LDAPv3
# base <cn=config> with scope subtree
# filter: (objectclass=olchdbconfig)
# requesting: ALL
#

# search result
search: 2
result: 32 No such object

# numResponses: 1

Another strange thing:

ls /var/lib/ldap/
alock __db.001 __db.003 __db.005 dn2id.bdb log.0000000001
cn.bdb __db.002 __db.004 __db.006 id2entry.bdb objectClass.bdb

There is not DB_CONFIG.

How is created it?




On 04/23/2012 04:11 PM, Per Carlson wrote:

Hi Stefano.


Did you install nslcd by it self or in companion with libnss-ldapd and
libpam-ldapd?


nslcd has been installed automatically installing libnss-ldapd.


Ok.


This is my /etc/nsswitch.conf:

passwd: files ldap
group: files ldap
shadow: files ldap


That's fine.


This is unnecessary, nslcd functions fine without a DN.


ok, i removed it


Try stopping the caching daemon ("sudo service nscd stop") and try
again. getent still doesn't resolve?

I'm not 100% sure, but LDAP might bee needed in pam as well.
Installing libpam-ldapd should do that automatically. Look for
"pam_ldap.so" in /etc/pam.d/common-{auth,password,session}


Looks like LDAP can't find the DN in the repository. Can you log in
manually as this user?


Trying your command:
root@amahoro:~# ldapsearch -xW -D
"uid=nslcd_proc,ou=System,dc=amahoro,dc=bi" -H ldapi:///
Enter LDAP Password:
ldap_bind: Invalid credentials (49)


That explains why nslcd didn't succeed binding.


I don't know why but trying with this:

root@amahoro:~# ldapsearch -xW -D "cn=Manager,dc=amahoro,dc=bi"
Enter LDAP Password:
# extended LDIF
#
# LDAPv3
# base<dc=amahoro,dc=bi> (default) with scope subtree
# filter: (objectclass=*)
# requesting: ALL
#

# search result
search: 2
result: 32 No such object

I don't understand where is wrong.


Are you sure you have a working LDAP-database? Make sure you can
resolve things manually first. When that is working you can continue
working on nslcd.


Do you have a slapd.conf? Have you compiled it from source or
installed as a Debian package?


I installed it as a Debian package:

root@amahoro:~# apt-cache policy slapd

slapd:
Installed: 2.4.23-7.2
Candidate: 2.4.23-7.2
Version table:
*** 2.4.23-7.2 0
500 http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ squeeze/main i386 Packages
100 /var/lib/dpkg/status


In that case the configuration isn't done by slapd.conf. Check out the
documentation: "zless /usr/share/doc/slapd/README.Debian.gz"


What do you think?


This command should give you the suffix and ACL's and some more info
(assuming a HDB database):

server$ sudo ldapsearch -Y EXTERNAL -H ldapi:/// -b "cn=config"
"(objectclass=olchdbconfig)"





--
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@lists.debian.org

Archive: 4F957431.1020309@gmail.com">http://lists.debian.org/4F957431.1020309@gmail.com
 
Old 04-23-2012, 04:53 PM
stefano malini
 
Default getent passwd doesn't show ldap user

Hi Per.

something is improved! now i can log manually, there was an error, a big
error, i didn't insert the root as ldif in the directory. Very big error!


Anyway, the problem with getent passwd is still there:

This is the output of nslcd -d typing getent passwd fro another shell:

nslcd: DEBUG: add_uri(ldap://localhost:389)
nslcd: version 0.7.15 starting
nslcd: DEBUG: unlink() of /var/run/nslcd/socket failed (ignored): No
such file or directory

nslcd: DEBUG: setgroups(0,NULL) done
nslcd: DEBUG: setgid(107) done
nslcd: DEBUG: setuid(105) done
nslcd: accepting connections
nslcd: [8b4567] DEBUG: connection from pid=3478 uid=0 gid=0
nslcd: [8b4567] DEBUG: nslcd_passwd_all()
nslcd: [8b4567] DEBUG: myldap_search(base="dc=amahoro,dc=bi",
filter="(objectClass=posixAccount)")

nslcd: [8b4567] DEBUG: ldap_initialize(ldap://localhost:389)
nslcd: [8b4567] DEBUG: ldap_set_rebind_proc()
nslcd: [8b4567] DEBUG: ldap_set_option(LDAP_OPT_PROTOCOL_VERSION,3)
nslcd: [8b4567] DEBUG: ldap_set_option(LDAP_OPT_DEREF,0)
nslcd: [8b4567] DEBUG: ldap_set_option(LDAP_OPT_TIMELIMIT,0)
nslcd: [8b4567] DEBUG: ldap_set_option(LDAP_OPT_TIMEOUT,0)
nslcd: [8b4567] DEBUG: ldap_set_option(LDAP_OPT_NETWORK_TIMEOUT,0)
nslcd: [8b4567] DEBUG: ldap_set_option(LDAP_OPT_REFERRALS,LDAP_OPT_ON)
nslcd: [8b4567] DEBUG: ldap_set_option(LDAP_OPT_RESTART,LDAP_OPT_ON)
nslcd: [8b4567] DEBUG: ldap_simple_bind_s(NULL,NULL)
(uri="ldap://localhost:389")

nslcd: [8b4567] ldap_result() failed: No such object

Thanks

On 04/23/2012 04:11 PM, Per Carlson wrote:

Hi Stefano.


Did you install nslcd by it self or in companion with libnss-ldapd and
libpam-ldapd?


nslcd has been installed automatically installing libnss-ldapd.


Ok.


This is my /etc/nsswitch.conf:

passwd: files ldap
group: files ldap
shadow: files ldap


That's fine.


This is unnecessary, nslcd functions fine without a DN.


ok, i removed it


Try stopping the caching daemon ("sudo service nscd stop") and try
again. getent still doesn't resolve?

I'm not 100% sure, but LDAP might bee needed in pam as well.
Installing libpam-ldapd should do that automatically. Look for
"pam_ldap.so" in /etc/pam.d/common-{auth,password,session}


Looks like LDAP can't find the DN in the repository. Can you log in
manually as this user?


Trying your command:
root@amahoro:~# ldapsearch -xW -D
"uid=nslcd_proc,ou=System,dc=amahoro,dc=bi" -H ldapi:///
Enter LDAP Password:
ldap_bind: Invalid credentials (49)


That explains why nslcd didn't succeed binding.


I don't know why but trying with this:

root@amahoro:~# ldapsearch -xW -D "cn=Manager,dc=amahoro,dc=bi"
Enter LDAP Password:
# extended LDIF
#
# LDAPv3
# base<dc=amahoro,dc=bi> (default) with scope subtree
# filter: (objectclass=*)
# requesting: ALL
#

# search result
search: 2
result: 32 No such object

I don't understand where is wrong.


Are you sure you have a working LDAP-database? Make sure you can
resolve things manually first. When that is working you can continue
working on nslcd.


Do you have a slapd.conf? Have you compiled it from source or
installed as a Debian package?


I installed it as a Debian package:

root@amahoro:~# apt-cache policy slapd

slapd:
Installed: 2.4.23-7.2
Candidate: 2.4.23-7.2
Version table:
*** 2.4.23-7.2 0
500 http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ squeeze/main i386 Packages
100 /var/lib/dpkg/status


In that case the configuration isn't done by slapd.conf. Check out the
documentation: "zless /usr/share/doc/slapd/README.Debian.gz"


What do you think?


This command should give you the suffix and ACL's and some more info
(assuming a HDB database):

server$ sudo ldapsearch -Y EXTERNAL -H ldapi:/// -b "cn=config"
"(objectclass=olchdbconfig)"





--
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@lists.debian.org

Archive: 4F95891F.7070700@gmail.com">http://lists.debian.org/4F95891F.7070700@gmail.com
 

Thread Tools




All times are GMT. The time now is 09:37 AM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2007 - 2008, www.linux-archive.org