Old 04-22-2012, 04:59 AM
汗青

Default USB Boot

I want to look for a software that can make USB Boot Disk of Debian.iso on Windows 7 .

Old 04-22-2012, 05:08 AM
Daniel Koch

Am Sonntag, 22. April 2012, 06:59:16 schrieb 汗青:
> I want to look for a software that can make USB Boot Disk of Debian.iso on
> Windows 7 .

dd or UNetBootIn
---
Daniel Koch

Old 04-22-2012, 07:05 AM
Keith

On 22/04/12 06:08, Daniel Koch wrote:

Am Sonntag, 22. April 2012, 06:59:16 schrieb 汗青:

I want to look for a software that can make USB Boot Disk of Debian.iso on
Windows 7 .

dd or UNetBootIn
---
Daniel Koch

I believe also rawrite would do it.

Archive: 4F93ADD6.5040404@gmail.com">http://lists.debian.org/4F93ADD6.5040404@gmail.com

Old 04-22-2012, 09:26 AM
Mika Suomalainen

22.04.2012 07:59, 汗青 kirjoitti:
> I want to look for a software that can make USB Boot Disk of Debian.iso
> on Windows 7 .

I recommend Unetbootin. It can download the isos by itself or you can
download them manually, it runs on Linux, Mac and Windows and has good
documentation at their homepage. See http://unetbootin.sf.net/ .

--
Mika Suomalainen
gpg --keyserver pool.sks-keyservers.net --recv-keys 4DB53CFE82A46728

Old 04-22-2012, 02:45 PM
Camaleón

On Sun, 22 Apr 2012 04:59:16 +0000, 汗青 wrote:

> I want to look for a software that can make USB Boot Disk of Debian.iso
> on Windows 7 .

Come on... is not that hard ;-)

http://en.lmgtfy.com/?q=iso+to+usb

Greetings,