Old 04-07-2008, 08:44 PM
Andreas Rönnquist

Default Taskmanager wierdness

Running Xfce4-taskmanager on my Lenny (amd64) box, it doubles the one or two top items, adding more and more items while running. It seems to be visibly only, I don't see any strangeness in htop.

Does anybody else see this?

I doubt that the problem is of the taskmanager though, Etch got the same version in it and didn't report the same behaviour.

Clues would be much appreciated.

--
Andreas Rönnquist <andreas.ronnquist@meritkonsult.se>