Old 04-19-2012, 06:42 AM
"J. Bakshi"

Default any tiny webcam viewer ?

Dear list,

I have tested my webcam with guvcviwe and the cam is running fine.
Now I like to place a tiny viewer on my desktop which simply
sits at the corner of my desktop and whenever I like I can
record the views. Is there any ?

Thanks

Old 04-19-2012, 07:58 AM
Michel Blankleder

On Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 9:42 AM, J. Bakshi <bakshi12@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear list,
>
> I have tested my webcam with guvcviwe and the cam is running fine.
> Now I like to place a tiny viewer on my desktop which simply
> sits at the corner of my desktop and whenever I like I can
> record the views. Is there any ?
>
> Thanks

You can try Kamoso.
Is an application to take pictures and videos.

Michel

Old 04-19-2012, 08:41 AM
"tv.debian@googlemail.com"