Old 04-18-2012, 12:21 AM
David Lehman

Default some repo setup and package selection improvements

This doesn't quite get us to installing packages, but it does enable
configuration (and editing/reconfiguration) of a base repo.

For the rawhide thing (patch 2) to be useful we need to get lorax to
include fedora-rawhide.repo from fedora-release-rawhide in the runtime.

Old 04-18-2012, 01:48 PM
Chris Lumens

> This doesn't quite get us to installing packages, but it does enable
> configuration (and editing/reconfiguration) of a base repo.
>
> For the rawhide thing (patch 2) to be useful we need to get lorax to
> include fedora-rawhide.repo from fedora-release-rawhide in the runtime.

These look alright. If you push, I'll go ahead and do another "nightly"
tree build so everyone else can check it out too.

I can update lorax on my tree building VM to do this so we don't have to
wait for it, too.

- Chris