-   -   Any news on KDE 4.8? (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-user/656938-any-news-kde-4-8-a.html)

"M." 04-17-2012 03:38 PM

Any news on KDE 4.8?

Hi all,

Are there any news on some tentative release date for KDE 4.8? KDE
4.7.4 presently has several serious problems with the NVIDIA driver,
and all I hear upstream is "this is fixed in 4.8"... Is there any way
I can help to speed things up?

Cheers

M.

Camaleón 04-17-2012 04:27 PM

Any news on KDE 4.8?

On Tue, 17 Apr 2012 12:38:41 -0300, M. wrote:

> Are there any news on some tentative release date for KDE 4.8? KDE 4.7.4
> presently has several serious problems with the NVIDIA driver, and all I
> hear upstream is "this is fixed in 4.8"... Is there any way I can help
> to speed things up?

transition: KDE's 4.8 release of platform, applications and workspace

Asking in KDE mailing list (debian-kde) can be also a good idea :-)

Greetings,

--
Camaleón