Old 04-16-2012, 05:58 PM
Daniel Koch

Default growing md-raid5 with a larger disk then others are

Hey there,
I want to grow my md-raid5 which has 4 Disks each 1,5TB. I have a disk here
which is 2,0TB and i need to know if it is save to do that.
I know if i am using a 2,0TB disk it would appear as 1,5TB.
Anybody did that before ? Something have an eye on ?
Thank you for your help.
--
---
Daniel Koch