Old 04-14-2012, 12:33 PM
"Harry Cole"

Default From IFC

Good day,
An inquest by my bank (IFC) conducted on inactive/dormant account, revealed that you are a potential beneficiary to an unclaimed sum

The similarity in your name and email (debian-user@lists.debian.org) makes it possible for us to liquidate the deceased account in your favour. Please contact me via: harri_cole@w.cn so we can discuss how to take advantage of this opportunity.

Regards
Harry Cole

Old 04-16-2012, 05:16 PM
"Harry Cole"

Good day,
An inquest by my bank (IFC) conducted on inactive/dormant account, revealed that you are a potential beneficiary to an unclaimed sum

The similarity in your name and email (debian-devel@lists.debian.org) makes it possible for us to liquidate the deceased account in your favour. Please contact me via: harri_cole@w.cn so we can discuss how to take advantage of this opportunity.

Regards
Harry Cole