Old 04-12-2012, 03:21 PM
Indulekha

Default how to burn iso image over 4.7GB

In linux.debian.user, I wrote:
> Check man cdrecord.

Ooops, it appears I've been living in the past (or confusing
another distro w/ debian) this morning.
Apparently burn is the CLI tool nowadays.

--
❤ ♫ ❤ ♫ ❤ ♫ ❤
Indulekha

Old 04-12-2012, 04:18 PM
Dom

On 12/04/12 16:21, Indulekha wrote:

In linux.debian.user, I wrote:

Check man cdrecord.

Ooops, it appears I've been living in the past (or confusing
another distro w/ debian) this morning.
Apparently burn is the CLI tool nowadays.

I believed that wodim was a Debian version of cdrecord, or am I just an
old fool?

--
Dom

Archive: 4F870057.9090500@rpdom.net">http://lists.debian.org/4F870057.9090500@rpdom.net

Old 04-12-2012, 04:34 PM
Indulekha

In linux.debian.user, Dom <toyer@rpdom.net> wrote:

> I believed that wodim was a Debian version of cdrecord, or am I just an
> old fool?

Yes.

wodim's man page says (among other useful things),
"This application is derived from "cdrecord" as included
in the cdrtools package"

--
Indulekha

Old 04-12-2012, 04:58 PM