-   -   Linux TV tuner (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-user/654683-linux-tv-tuner.html)

Sian Mountbatten 04-10-2012 08:50 PM

Linux TV tuner

I have decided to get a USB TV tuner so that I can use it with my
sid(uction) box. I am in the UK. Will I need a TV licence?

Archive: jm26f2$avi$1@speranza.aioe.org">http://lists.debian.org/jm26f2$avi$1@speranza.aioe.org

Lisi 04-10-2012 09:24 PM

Linux TV tuner

On Tuesday 10 April 2012 21:50:44 Sian Mountbatten wrote:
> I have decided to get a USB TV tuner so that I can use it with my
> sid(uction) box. I am in the UK. Will I need a TV licence?

I think so. But I also believe that you can get round it by watching iPlayer
etc. over the internet. IANL of course!

Lisi