Old 04-10-2012, 03:21 PM
Camaleón

Default What ISO file to download (was: Need some help!)

On Tue, 10 Apr 2012 08:27:43 +0100, Ιάσονας *απαδόπουλος wrote:

(next time better choose a more descriptive subject to catch people's
attention... and no html, please ;-) )

> I am a bit confused here. When i go download the full debian DVD for my
> USB thumb (8 GB) it sends me to this website (
> http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/6.0.4/i386/bt-dvd/ ) which has 8 iso
> files. does that mean that i have to install them in a row (like the
> game "The Sims"?) ?
>
> Please help me.

That's already answered in Debian CD FAQ:

Which of the numerous images should I download? Do I need all of them?
http://www.debian.org/CD/faq/index.en.html#which-cd

Greetings,

--
Camaleón