Old 04-10-2012, 09:58 AM
"Dirk"

Default Unstable: Gimp requires dbus and gconf2 now? fail.

Hello,

can we please stay clear of all cancers Havoc Pennington has done?

HAL was shit and got replaced.

dbus and gconf2 are just as shit and will be replaced too.

...if necessary with gentoo.

I am sick and tired of having to see his bullshit daemons...

Luckily I am using unstable can warn everyone who cares about this
shitstorm.

Dirk