Old 04-09-2012, 04:15 PM
Рыжков Алексей

Default Debian Installer flaw

Debian installer work with WiFi, but support only WEP encryption which are simply ancient now. It cannot be connected thru WPA2-PSK + AES or TKIP. So I forced to use wired connection for setup, it's nonsese. I hope it will be fixed.

I use 6.0.4 Netinstall i386 CD and text setup.

Old 04-09-2012, 04:41 PM
Tom H

On Mon, Apr 9, 2012 at 12:15 PM, *ыжков Алексей <alexresearch@yandex.ru> wrote:

> Debian installer work with WiFi, but support only WEP encryption which are simply
> ancient now. It cannot be connected thru WPA2-PSK + AES or TKIP. So I forced
> to use wired connection for setup, it's nonsese. I hope it will be fixed.

It is for Wheezy.