Old 04-07-2008, 08:27 AM
"Jabka Atu"

Default Search for 3D GPL CAD (that can read/export soloid works files)

Hello,..
*
I would like to work with some GPL/BSD CAD system that could read solid works files.
*
for know i used BRL-CAD but it dosn't give me what i need (the abuilty to scatch 3D and work with SolidWorks files).
*
Be glad to get directions.