Old 04-04-2012, 04:39 AM
songbird

Default thank you debian and debian user community here

thank you to the many kind people here who
spend their time helping others.

songbird

Old 04-04-2012, 02:02 PM
Camaleón

On Wed, 04 Apr 2012 00:39:31 -0400, songbird wrote:

> thank you to the many kind people here who spend their time helping
> others.

Your welcome.

My Paypal account to send donatives is... (just joking) ;-)

I join to your acknowledgment to debian and its big community, they all
do a great work.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón

Old 04-04-2012, 04:53 PM
songbird

Camaleón wrote:
>songbird wrote:
>
>> thank you to the many kind people here who spend their time helping
>> others.
>
> Your welcome.
>
> My Paypal account to send donatives is... (just joking) ;-)

ha! if you lived locally i'd offer free
food.

> I join to your acknowledgment to debian and its big community, they all
> do a great work.

considering all the different hardwares/systems/versions/
philosophies of freeness, etc. i think it does amazingly well.

i'll move my general chatter over to OT group,
questions i'll post-elsethreads.

songbird