-   -   (Solved) Iceweasel connection reset (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-user/652269-solved-iceweasel-connection-reset.html)

Camaleón 04-03-2012 04:58 PM

(Solved) Iceweasel connection reset

On Tue, 03 Apr 2012 20:38:19 +0400, wlan wrote:

(please, no html...)

> 2012/3/30 Camaleón <noelamac@gmail.com>
>
>> On Thu, 29 Mar 2012 23:32:40 +0400, wlan wrote:
>>
>> (please, don't top-post and keep text formatted messages, thanks)

(...)

>> Try to mimic the proxy configuration you have set in Windows XP so it
>> is the same for all your linux browsers. It could be that you're
>> missing a specific setting.

> Hello,
>
> i was resolve this trouble. I change MTU for 1400 and all works.

Wow... what a weird requirement (first time I see it and not even
mentioned here¹) but glad you finally could solve it and thanks for
sharing your findings, it may help others.

> P.S. Help me, i don't know what i must to do for check theme as
> "solved".
>
> Regards

There are no "themes" in mailing lists but "threads" ;-) and you can just
edit the subject accordingly by adding "Solved" (like I've done in this
post) or something like that.

¹http://kb.mozillazine.org/Error_loading_any_website

Greetings,

--