Old 04-06-2008, 07:42 PM
Kevin Mark

Default PDL::IO::Dicom is not packaged in pdl package how to add it in? dh-make-perl not working??

On Sun, Apr 06, 2008 at 12:08:28PM -0400, Mitchell Laks wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am working with medical images with PDL and perl.
> I notice that the list of modules in
> dpkg -L pdl
Hi M,
I think you best bet is to contact the debian-med subproject. I would
expect them to be happy to package (ITP) it. Consult google for their
webpage and mailing list.
Or alternatively there is the debian-perl group, who group maintains
most of the perl packages.
-K
--
| .'`. == Debian GNU/Linux == | my web site: |
| : :' : The Universal |mysite.verizon.net/kevin.mark/|

Old 04-07-2008, 06:53 PM
Mitchell Laks

On 15:42 Sun 06 Apr , Kevin Mark wrote:
> Or alternatively there is the debian-perl group, who group maintains
> most of the perl packages.

At the suggestion of debian-perl group I submitted the request as a bug to pdl package.
also they stated that an upstream bug of (existence of debian directory) caused the dh-make-perl problem.
Thanks,
Mitchell