Old 04-02-2012, 05:54 PM
Marcelo Luiz de Laia

Default Brother HL-5370DW Error: Undefined Offendign Command Stack 441

I have sent this question to:

http://lists.debian.org/debian-printing/2012/03/msg00107.html

but didn't have any clue.

I discovery if I use acroread, my printer work OK.

Any help for me?

Thank you very much!

--
Marcelo
Brasil (Brazil, for English Speakers)

Old 04-02-2012, 11:44 PM
Brian

On Mon 02 Apr 2012 at 14:54:42 -0300, Marcelo Luiz de Laia wrote:

> I have sent this question to:
>
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-printing/2012/03/msg00107.html
>
> but didn't have any clue.
>
> I discovery if I use acroread, my printer work OK.
>
> Any help for me?
>
> Thank you very much!

Please say whether you are using stable/testing/unstable.

Old 04-03-2012, 01:15 PM
Camaleón

On Mon, 02 Apr 2012 14:54:42 -0300, Marcelo Luiz de Laia wrote:

> I have sent this question to:
>
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-printing/2012/03/msg00107.html

Good to know there's a printing list, I was not aware of that :-)

> but didn't have any clue.

Bad news, then.

> I discovery if I use acroread, my printer work OK.

What application did you try before?

> Any help for me?

Yes. Try with a different set of drivers, meaning that if you are using a
postcript driver, create a new printer instance from the CUPS web
interface that uses PCL6 or another compatible generic driver supported
by your printer.

In addition, if the error is fully reproducible, I would also report it
in Debian BTS but search first for any related bugs becasue there have
been recently another posts in this mailing list from users experiencing
similar problems about this same issue for Wheezy/Sid.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón