Old 04-01-2012, 09:29 PM
abdelkader belahcene

Default is it possible to avoid removing and creating certificate

hi,
is it possible to avoid** removing and creating* certificate** each time we install a package depending on java ??* moreever there is a problem at the end**
here I try to install scilab* wich depend on libjhdf5-java

I got the error : ( so no installation is possible !!!)

added certificate mozilla/VeriSign_Universal_Root_Certification_Authority.cr t
* added certificate mozilla/certSIGN_ROOT_CA.crt
* added certificate mozilla/ePKI_Root_Certification_Authority.crt

* error adding mozilla/thawte_Primary_Root_CA_-_G2.crt
* added certificate mozilla/thawte_Primary_Root_CA_-_G3.crt
failed (VM used: java-6-sun).
dpkg: error processing ca-certificates-java (--configure):
*subprocess installed post-installation script returned error exit status 1

*ca-certificates-java

thanks for help

Old 04-02-2012, 02:48 PM
Camaleón

On Sun, 01 Apr 2012 22:29:20 +0100, abdelkader belahcene wrote:

(keep html off, thanks)

> hi,
> is it possible to avoid removing and creating certificate each time
> we install a package depending on java ?? moreever there is a problem
> at the end
> here I try to install scilab wich depend on libjhdf5-java

It's "scilab-full-bin" which seems to trigger "libjhdf5-java".

> I got the error : ( so no installation is possible !!!)
>

> added certificate
> mozilla/VeriSign_Universal_Root_Certification_Authority.cr t
> added certificate mozilla/certSIGN_ROOT_CA.crt
> added certificate mozilla/ePKI_Root_Certification_Authority.crt
> error adding mozilla/thawte_Primary_Root_CA_-_G2.crt
> added certificate mozilla/thawte_Primary_Root_CA_-_G3.crt
> failed (VM used: java-6-sun).
> dpkg: error processing ca-certificates-java (--configure):
> subprocess installed post-installation script returned error exit
> status 1
> ca-certificates-java

And here it says that "ca-certificates-java" has some trouble for
configure one cert ("thawte_Primary_Root_CA_-_G2.crt").

I would search for any possible open bug for this and also try to
reinstall the package.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón