Old 04-06-2008, 05:39 PM
"Josep M."

Default Vmware 6.0.3 and usb drivers

Hello.

I installed vmware workstation 6.0.3 in a etch host and complains me
every time about that i must upgrade the usb drivers of my etch for have
good performance abd stability, and with my 4gb usb pen drive is giving
me a lot of problems if i use usb2, i had to put some parameters in
the .vmx for use only usb1, but is too slow... someone knows what
package di I need upgrade?

Thanks in advance.

Josep