Old 03-31-2012, 03:37 PM
Peter Schultz

Default Open dialog goes to “recently used” list by default

I'm running sid with gnome 3, is there a way to get the dialog to open the last used directory by default?

Old 03-31-2012, 03:54 PM
Rares Aioanei

I'm running sid with gnome 3, is there a way to get the dialog to open
the last used directory by default?

"the dialog" means what?

--
Rares Aioanei

Archive: 4F7728B4.2000002@gmail.com">http://lists.debian.org/4F7728B4.2000002@gmail.com

Old 03-31-2012, 03:55 PM
"Cybe R. Wizard"

On Sat, 31 Mar 2012 10:37:45 -0500
Peter Schultz <pmesch@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm running sid with gnome 3, is there a way to get the dialog to
> open the last used directory by default?

+1 to that. Man, what a pain that, "recently used," 'option' is.

Cybe R. Wizard
--
Nice computers don't go down.
Larry Niven, Steven Barnes

Old 03-31-2012, 04:21 PM
Camaleón

On Sat, 31 Mar 2012 18:54:28 +0300, Rares Aioanei wrote:

> On 03/31/2012 06:37 PM, Peter Schultz wrote:
>> I'm running sid with gnome 3, is there a way to get the dialog to open
>> the last used directory by default?

+1

But seems to be a known "feature" >:-(

http://tstarling.com/blog/2011/11/file_chooser_recent/