Old 03-28-2012, 04:51 PM
wlan

Default Iceweasel connection reset

Hello, guys.

I have Iceweasel 10.3 and when i try to search over google or try to
post a forms any site i have the message "connection was reset"

Chromium works, it's bug?

Regards.

Old 03-28-2012, 05:18 PM
Camaleón

On Wed, 28 Mar 2012 20:51:42 +0400, wlan wrote:

> I have Iceweasel 10.3 and when i try to search over google or try to
> post a forms any site i have the message "connection was reset"

It just Google that fails? Do you have any proxy requirements for
browsing the web?

> Chromium works, it's bug?

As many of us are running Iceweasel just fine, more tests/information on
your side are welcome >>;-)

Greetings,

--
Camaleón