Old 03-28-2012, 11:18 AM
"antispammbox-debian"

Default Live magic for Squeeze?

Hi

It possible using live magic for creating Debian Squeeze stable
with DE, such, Lxde?

Thanks

Regards

Archive: E5C79EE611B34E5B8EC1D554884EFE79@rx">http://lists.debian.org/E5C79EE611B34E5B8EC1D554884EFE79@rx

Old 03-28-2012, 12:27 PM
Rob Owens

On Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 01:18:22PM +0200, antispammbox-debian wrote:

> Hi
>
> It possible using live magic for creating Debian Squeeze stable
> with DE, such, Lxde?

I think that is possible, but I don't recall off the top of my head how
to do it. You might find that the live-magic in Wheezy is more
up-to-date. I think you can just download the debs for live-magic and
live-build from the Wheezy repo and install it on Squeeze with dpkg. I
don't think you'll run into any dependencies that aren't available in
Squeeze.

By the way, there is also a debian-live mailing list if you need more
detailed info.

-Rob