Old 03-27-2012, 08:55 PM
Lisi

Default A correction: was Can't read or boot from Squeeze 6.0.4 disk 1 on Original iMac

On Tuesday 27 March 2012 00:30:57 jwesleycooper@cox.net wrote:

Correction of my earlier email. You had been waiting 20 hours (the original
datelines I used were in different time zones). It really is a bit much to
call 20 hours "days on end".

Lisi

Old 03-27-2012, 11:37 PM
Walter Hurry

On Tue, 27 Mar 2012 21:55:32 +0100, Lisi wrote:

> On Tuesday 27 March 2012 00:30:57 jwesleycooper@cox.net wrote:
>
> Correction of my earlier email. You had been waiting 20 hours (the
> original datelines I used were in different time zones). It really is a
> bit much to call 20 hours "days on end".

Top posting his replies too. Enough. Plonk.